Sunday, September 12, 2010

if you're a man, you're probably not going to want to read this

dear uterus,

i hate you. you make my body and my brain totally freak out. i'm 22, so unless i die at the age of 44, mid-life crises are not appropriate. stop prompting them.

also, i realize that the church teaches about year supply and what-not, but it's really not necessary to retain 10 pounds of water within my body. these preservation techniques, by the way, are totally thwarted by the raging desire to eat anything and everything in my path.

what i'm saying here is, your behavior is disappointing. you are on probation until further notice.

xoxo,
amy

2 comments:

Megan said...

uterus' suck. at least you get chubby babies?? but sometimes even that doesn't seem worth it... kidding! i love my baby. not my uterus.

Hannabeth said...

Ummm...A-freakin-men! I don't think my uterus knows this but it is not acceptable to punish me for not being pregnant. This was not my fault! I've been following the rules and consequently, am not pregnant! Stop making me live in pain at least 25% of my life!

There's my rant.