Saturday, September 4, 2010

a clever title escapes me. all i can think about are eggo waffles.

i feel like i have a lot of things that i want to blog about, but none of them are particularly important. time for a list.

-got my praxis scores back. i'm not really one to brag and talk about my accomplishments...oh whatever. i have my own blog. i could talk about myself all day. ANYWAY. i did pretty good. take a look.

lalala i know freeeennnnch!

-today is saturday. monday is labor day. i can't even tell you how much i love not waking up at 5:30.

-recent joke i heard: "how many frenchmen does it take to defend a border? no one knows, it's never been done." haaa!

-for the first time in my byu career, i have my own room. i took some pictures.

that's my closet. and my mirror. and my toms flag.

that's my door, a wall, and me censoring the picture i got from my former art modeling days. you didn't think i would let just anyone see it, did you?

really, my room is just a room. i mostly just wanted to take a picture of my nook. i have a nook. i love my nook.


-i was recently overcome by a totally all-consuming and overwhelming craving for eggo waffles. clearly, the only solution was to go to costco and buy a 60 count box.


half-crazed devotion has never tasted so good.

5 comments:

Megan said...

you are a GENIUS! and i love your nook.

Brooke said...

umm where is that mustard yellow hoodie thing that you're wearing from? LOVE IT.

maddmomma said...

Congrats on your praxis score! Never doubted you! How is your practice teaching going? High school could be rough....I'm sure you have already had some guys hitting on you!?! Your new place looks like lots of fun. Thinking of you!

Mom said...

So proud, I am busting my buttons! Very fun to have a cute little nook of a room all your own!!! After 4 yrs, you've earned it (even if you have to pay for it!!!)

Janalee said...

we got roped into buying that same box of waffles! they were doing a demonstation with them and the girls were like.mmmaaaa? and in a moment of weakness I said, ok, throw them in the cart.

they're alright I guess.