Saturday, September 18, 2010

caffeine wreaks havoc on my body



for a detailed explanation of the origin of this brilliant business plan, please visit: the lovely grace stephenson's blog

also, i had a 32 oz cup of dr. pepper at 9:30pm. this was a bad decision. i hardly ever drink caffeine, so when it hits my blood stream i am like a terrier on crack. my body shakes, i type at the speed of light, and everything is so dang funny i can hardly stand it. this was especially funny, but i've watched it when i wasn't hopped up on stimulants from mcdonalds and it was still funny then too.

MARCEL THE SHELL WITH SHOES ON from Dean Fleischer-Camp on Vimeo.


thank you alison for bringing this to my life.

speaking of alison, i miss you. and holli.


also, my friend katherine had HUGE marshmallows at her house. i stuffed two of them in my mouth and subsequently drooled all over myself. it was really one of the finer moments of my life.



i'm going to crash in approximately 10 minutes. bye.

2 comments:

mom said...

I laughed till my sides hurt! Such a cute little voice!

Megan said...

it really says something about a person when you can proudly say "i stuffed two large marshmallows in my mouth without being dared to." you can choose exactly what that is.