Monday, August 2, 2010

even though i look like a hobo, i'm still getting paid.

so my job is pretty flexible, since the reason that this job exists is because i created it. i have come to learn that flexibility in the amy dictionary has a variety of definitions.

flex-i-ble
adjective
1. waking up whenever i want. this usually means around 10 am. i'm 22. get over it.
2. working in my pajamas, with my morning routine reduced to brushing my teeth and getting bed head out of my face so i can see the computer screen. showers generally occur around 3:30 or 4, and real clothes only occur after that point.
3. by the end of the summer, there will be a permanent indent in the exact shape of my rear on the couch where i sit and work every day.

i'm usually not embarrassed about this routine, until someone comes to the door and i have to answer it in my jammies, looking like this at 2:30 in the afternoon:


what this all means really is that one day, when i have to get a real adult job, i'm going to be verrry very sad.

2 comments:

Tristan said...

Yeah getting a real adult job is not going to be fun. I'm going to try to remedy that by... never getting a real adult job.

Megan said...

this is my real life. no job. you are better than me.