Saturday, July 31, 2010

babies

i've decided that i really like when my friends have babies. as a single adult living on my own in provo, i don't normally get any baby time (following young families around at the mall and staring creepily can only get a person so far...).

BUT, thanks to my lovely friend and former roommate megan patterson robinson, i can have baby time whenever i want, without being creepy or breaking any commandments to have one of my own!

for some reason, i don't think i look like myself in this picture. maybe it's the uncharacteristic motherliness that's throwing everything off.

baby eli just what the doctor ordered.


and he is getting fat. this pleases me.

in other news, i took my praxis this morning. i'm feeling very apathetic about it at the moment, but here, look at this cartoon i drew while studying a few days ago:

the fact that i a: drew the cartoon, and b: took the time to get up and find an orange colored pencil should give you a pretty good idea of how successful my study session was that night. also, one of the test proctors (male) was reading the fourth twilight book and had a pokemon card for a bookmark. i want to know his life story.

3 comments:

Mom said...

U R a funny girl! Baby Eli is very cute...getting a pretty good tummy on him! Motherliness becomes you!

Julie said...

He must have had one MAGICAL life.

Megan said...

ha! he looks so funny in those pictures. and chubby. i'm glad you approve. please come and partake in his joy at any time. it definitely gives me some social life as well and i appreciate it.