Thursday, August 5, 2010

i have truly outwifed myself.

today i woke up to thunderstorms and rain. my room was still dark, thereby making it even harder than usual to drag my useless butt out of bed. as i was lying there, trying to motivate myself to move to the couch, the thought occurred to me:

"today would be a great day for soup...and bread."

with that, i was out of bed, putting on real clothes (ok, pants), and surveying my kitchen for ingredients that i had/would need. i also realized that i still owed my dutiful home teacher a cheesecake, so that went on the culinary endeavors list, too.

dropped holli off at school, dominated the grocery store, simultaneously whipped up homemade bread, butternut squash soup, and turtle cheesecake, absolutely destroyed my kitchen, and realized our sink is clogged. i just walked over to check it, and yes, after an hour, it's still full of dirty water.

sorry roommates...eat my food and love me again!!

beauty.


wham bam slam, thank you ma'am.


keepin the tradition of not showering till 4 alive!

4 comments:

Janalee said...

so funny - outwifed myself.

you can use a toilet plunger on your sink. it's fun

Mom said...

Oooooh! Wish I was there! Way to go AGAIN, Julia!

alison said...

MARRY ME

grace louise said...

L-O-V-E you. Can we cook up storms together?