Sunday, February 24, 2013

i know it happened a little fast, but...

conversation at church today*:

lady in front of me turns around: "so when is your wedding?"
me: "...i'm sorry, what?"
lady: "isn't it you that's getting married??"
me: *rapid breathing, shifty eyes*

me and iPhone 5's engagement was supposed to be held in UTMOST SECRECY, guys!!

well i guess it's out now. BUT I'VE NEVER BEEN HAPPIER.

*this conversation actually DID happen, but the lady was just confused about which Hansen daughter was actually getting married (to a human). It was my sister, wendy! and we really are happy for her. 


2 comments:

holli h. said...

someday i'll join the rest of the world and get an iphone... someday. as of right now, me and samsung slidey phone have a complicated relationship.

p.s.
you're such a babe in that wedding pic!

Herenui said...

C'est toujours aussi amusant par ici...Hahaha
Bisous