Friday, February 1, 2013

hello?

this is scary. i have this automatic guilt-reflex for getting on the computer when it's not pday...


a little anecdote to recount my return to technology:

i turn on my computer, wanting to plug in my phone to put some music on it. (probably motab, let's be honest.)

computer: "you need to download the newest version of itunes."
me: "ok computer i will do that."

la la la, apple site, download. whew!
 PROBLEM.

computer: "hey what are you doing?! you can't download the newest version of itunes unless you have mac os x 10.6.8! dummy!"
me: "whaaa??"

la la la apple site, search whatever that thing that computer told me to get, download. whew.
PROBLEM.

computer: "nope! gotcha again! you gotta download version 10.6 before you can download version 10.6.8! haha!"
me: "THIS IS LIKE A RUSSIAN NESTING DOLL AHHHHHHH!!"

search search search on the internet. find mac software for leopards, snow leopards, mountain lions...

i just want a computer for humans.

welcome back to technology, sister hansen.