Monday, July 26, 2010

i got it from my momma

recent conversation:

amy: "mitchell. will you find a way to get me the sixth season of lost?"
mitchell: "sure. what's in it for me?"
amy: "i'll make you a cake. what kind of cake do you want?"
mitchell: "i really like cheesecake."
amy: "done."

this may or may not have been the exact conversation (leaning towards "may not," but whatever. this is my blog, and i do what i want).

well, mitchell came through on his promise (as you may have noticed a few posts ago), so today i came through on mine. i make a mean cheesecake, although i cannot take credit for it--the recipe came from my mom. i will give all the glory to her.

the big one, for mitchell. beautiful, n'est-ce pas?

but my real pride and joy comes next--after making the big cheesecake for mitchell, i had some batter left over, but not enough to make another big one. what to do?, i asked myself.

mini cheesecakes were the answer. behold my babies:



you know you want one.

5 comments:

Chitney said...

actually i don't like cheese cake! so I don't want one! ha! jk love you?

The Henrich Family said...

I'll take one, Amy. YUM-O!

Mom said...

And I'll take one for sure...maybe two! Great job, Julia!

Jack said...

I'm blog famous. Awesome

Megan said...

want.