Thursday, May 26, 2011

let me tell you about why i'm funny.

a few weeks ago i had to go to san francisco with a group of young elders to get our visas from the french consulate. after spending a day with these 19 year old boys, i questioned my sanity in deciding to go on a mission, but in the end i left with endearing feelings towards them. they gave me their address at the MTC and made me promise to send them a package.

"and send pictures of you and your friends too. your girl friends."

yeah ok.

oh i sent them pictures of girls alright.


i think they're gonna LOVE it!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

careful. those boys might get sent home for that kind of scandalous material!

Megan said...

first of all: they really asked you to send pictures of your friends? ha!! they're already so desperate....

second: i laughed really hard. i think you're really funny.

holli h. said...

genius.

The Henrich Family said...

love it.

maddmomma said...

I love it! Must have been interesting going to San Francisco. Is there a long wait to get your Visa for Tahiti? I bet you are crazy busy getting your bags packed! Sending my love.