Saturday, April 2, 2011

watch this.

and make everyone you know watch it too. it's a video my team made for a competition (we got an honorable mention $1000 prize), but now there's a people's choice award competition, and we really want to win it. obviously.

one point for each unique view, ten points for each region we get (i.e. if you live in california and watch this, we get 11 points--one for the unique view, ten for it being in california).

so all you people in france, australia, malaysia, marshall islands (i know you, actually), russia, canada, germany, and yes, iran that google stats says are reading my blog, I'M TALKING TO YOU. and i'm talking to everyone else too. everyone. watch my video. help us win.

2 comments:

maddmomma said...

Hope you win! Your group did a great job, and it makes a lot of sense.

Laurie said...

Iakwe Amy,

I took the hint and watched. Your team did great and I will spread the word around here.