Friday, April 1, 2011

Ua fa'a'ino 'oe tō mātou pereo'o

"You broke our car."

wanna know what language this is?

It's Tahitian.

wanna know why i put that on here?

because i'm going to learn tahitian.

wanna know why i'm going to learn tahitian?



BECAUSE I'M GOING TO TAHITI ON MY MISSION.


funny story: two days ago, i for real had a dream that i got called to tahiti on my mission and i got there and thought it was incredible. and then i woke up and thought, "huh. tahiti. that would be awesome." and lo and behold--"You are assigned to labor in the Tahiti Papeete mission."

huh.

OH HEY MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE IN THE WORLD! see you soon!

8 comments:

maddmomma said...

So happy for you! I know that you will be doing the right thing, at the right place, at the right time! I can say that it sounds like heaven....may have to come and check up on you during your mission!

Unknown said...

That is great. You will have an awesome time.

homemade by jill said...

Congratulations, Amy! That sounds incredible.

Chitney said...

everytime i think about it i cry! I'm so excited for you!

Unknown said...

so you are anticipating someone breaking your car?

holli h. said...

wow. I'm still in awe. I'm also honored to be probably the first person to hear about your prophetic dream. . . I would just be a lot more worried about all those other crazy dreams you have!

Sarah said...

WOW! CONGRATULATIONS. I am seriously excited for you! You are the prettiest, multi-lingual, soon-to-be tropically-tanned missionary I know! When do you report?

Laurie said...

We shall talk when we meet in two weeks. I'll give you some heads up on what it is like in the Pacific. You'll love it even though it is challenging. And hey, you will have a temple close by. Lucky you!