Friday, April 15, 2011

happenings today

while talking with my friend adam today, he told me a story. here it is:

adam: "yeah, i walked into the JKB (building on campus) today and i was about to go up the stairs and i heard a little voice behind me say, 'hey!' and i thought, 'amy's here!' so i turned around to say hi to you, and i looked and it was a two year old."

hahahaha.

also, for my french theater final, katherine and i had to perform a ridiculously long scene together. at one point, i was supposed to hit her on the head with a book. as it so happened when we were performing, i ended up hitting her directly in the face with the book. i went about my lines, looking down at her about 30 seconds later and realized

SHE HAD TEARS STREAMING DOWN HER FACE. I MADE HER CRY. FOR REAL.

I'M A MONSTERRR!!!!!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Hahahaha. You are not a monster. Okay, lies. You were a monster at the Lady Gaga concert, but that's acceptable. You made up for it in your reaction tonight, haha!