Monday, April 18, 2011

anonymous recaps.

you have always been the greatest friend to me, regardless of my failure to be the same to you. i love how much you have grown into yourself and found things to be passionate about. i admire your fire.

you terrified me, you awed me, you pushed me, and you inspire me still. the reason i am where i am now is because you believed in me.

there was a definite period of time where i thought you had definitively ruined me. obviously that’s not true, i was just young in a lot of ways. i wish you every happiness in life, but i’m so glad it’s not with me.

i have no doubt that you were put into my life at the exact time that i needed you. you have subsequently become one of my favorite people. thank you for always listening to me, and actually caring about what i say.

you saved me. most of the times that i have laughed the hardest in my life have been with you. my greatest wish for you is that you will wake up—i want you to be able to see just how incredible you are, and be happy with what you have.

i love the new things that i discover because of you. you are so strong and intelligent. i hope you will always remember who you are and not let yourself be tossed about by every wind of whatever comes your way.

you. what do i even say to you that we haven’t already said a million times before? i want it to be you. if it’s not? well, that will be hard (possibly the understatement of my life).

if only i could express to you the example you are to me. you know my brain, and i can’t hide anything from you.

you are absolutely impossible to dislike. everything about you is endearing, and although i occasionally i shake my head in frustration over things you do, i cannot help but smile at the same time. you make me happy, and i hope to call you my friend forever.

you are also someone who came into my life at just the right time. you helped me remember how to be happy and have fun. i know i can tell you anything, and i value your frankness.

i miss your friendship. i wish you hadn’t fallen off the face of the earth. you were always a good example to me.

i’m surprised at how quickly we became friends. i’m not mad about this. you are one of the most entertaining people i have ever met, and i have the biggest girl crush on you. bigger than tina fey, maybe.

No comments: