Friday, October 31, 2008

TAG

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. america's next top model
2. arrested development
3. project runway
4. iiiiiiiiiii don't watch tvvvvvvvv

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. slept in till 10...it was glorrrrrrrrious!
2. ate some cereal
3. went to class
4. went to a french internship meeting
5. watched moulin rouge with annie, carson, whitney, and jen
6. dressed up at catwoman and danced my fanny off.
7. stripped in my living room
8. ate some nachos

8 Things I Look Forward To
1. halloween....oh right. that's TONIGHT!
2. my interview next week for the SI job...
3. [MAYBE] being a SI next semester...
4. thanksgiving
5. living in the french house for spring/summer!
6. the new james bond movie. oh sweet heaven...
7. visiting my friend elena next summer...in FRANCE.
8. summer time=tan time.


8 Favorite Restaurants
1. chipotle.
2. costa vida.
3. zupas
4. j-dogs
5. paradise bakery
6. olive garden
7. rubios
8. chinese food

8 Things On My Wish List
1. SI job
2. a lightbulb for my bedroom
3. more time in the day
4. daniel craig
5. a tan
6. a classy black pencil dress
7. cute winter boots
8. a....SCOOOTER!

Tag 8 People
whoever the heck wants to do it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. friends
2. SATC
3. the office
4. that 70s show
5. degrassi
6. political debates
7. one tree hill
8. that's all... that's a lot, actually!

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. woke up before the sun... like normal
2. taught all day
3. broke up a fight
4. had a meeting with our math advisor
5. got dinner at mcdonalds
6. sat through 5 hours of grad school classes
7. finished creating my unit test for today
8. went to bed at 11. TWO hours past my bedtime. no bueno.

8 Things I Look Forward To
1. sleeping in on the weekend
2. tomorrow nights' reunion festivities
3. going to flagstaff next weekend
4. veteran's day 4-day weekend!
5. a week off at thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. christmas vacation
7. mexican language immersion program over the summer
8. whenever the day comes where i have a life again

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. thai basil
2. los dos molinos
3. ticoz
4. lisa g cafe
5. cibo
6. flavors of india
7. sushi eye
8. carolina's mexican

8 Things On My Wish List
1. 8 hours of sleep a night
2. longer weekends
3. matthew mccanaughey
4. a life
5. barack obama as president
6. an out-of-the-country vacation
7. a hybrid vehicle
8. sleep. yes, that counts twice!