Tuesday, October 14, 2008

oh bangit...


so i went to get my hair trimmed yesterday. but while i was there i decided, why not mix things up a little bit and get bangs? bangs in theory are a good idea. i always see people with them and think, "those are so cute! i should get bangs." and then when i get them, i hate them. they get in my eyes, they tickle the bridge of my nose, they kind of make me look 3 years younger than i am (which would put me at around 14 according to the people from my old work, since they already thought i was 17). i do this EVERY time. somehow i forget how much i don't like bangs every time i'm overcome with the impulse to cut some. the jury is still out but...so far i'm not a huge fan.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Rhiannon said...

That is so true about bangs. I do the same thing, thinking they look cute on everyone but then when I get them they are a disaster. I think they shouldn't put pictures in the magazines about the cutest of bangs, it just gives false hope.
Good luck with them, You actually look older maybe 21?

Sarah said...

like 'em a lot.

Anonymous said...

Bangs or no bangs... simply nothing to stress about...you are just so dang cute either way and I love you! Mom

Anonymous said...

you have a nice face, haha that sounded funny. the bangs look good, the great thing about hair is it keeps on coming back for more!

Megan said...

i like em. you're smokin hot!