Wednesday, October 31, 2007

vapid.

i decided my life isn't exciting enough to warrant a blog.

i came to this conclusion after realizing that the most fascinating thing that has happened to me in the past few days is that i did laundry for like the first time in a month. yes, i have enough underwear/clothes to last me a month.

be impressed.

p.s. it's halloween. guess what i'm not doing? dressing up and going to parties. why? because college is ruining my life and i'm stuck writing a paper and then studying for my THIRD test this week. again, college is ruining my life. feel free to send sympathy packages containing food, money, or possibly a pistol with one bullet.

5 comments:

Janalee said...

poor amy, you sound so stressed and miserable. I thought byu would be much funner than that. yuck, I'm glad those days of studying are behind me.

Janalee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

well
i love you
and that's all that matters really

Rhiannon said...

I'm sorry, That is ok. The things that I get to do is change Phoenix so um yeah that isn't that thrilling.

Unknown said...

tag! you're it.