Tuesday, October 23, 2007

nostalgia.

you know what i miss?

reading.

scratch that...reading books that i actually ENJOY reading rather than books i want to burn at the end of the semester. books that don't cost my entire life savings to buy at the bookstore that satan may or may not own. books that stimulate my mind without making my head hurt. books that i don't have to worry about remembering in painful detail for my next exam.

in short, books that don't suck. yeah. i miss those.

so...anyone know of any good books (that don't suck)?

4 comments:

Megan said...

i'll be your good book.

Rhiannon said...

You could read the sisterhood of the traveling pants. Or Twilight or Nanny Diaries. All books that I own that don't cost you a dime.

SEALEDDEAL.BLOGSPOT.COM said...

Ah Ha! I found your blog! Through a friend of a friend. You are as cute and adorable as ever. Tell your amazing mom I love her.

Love,
Vonda (sorry, signed in under kayla)

Nathan & Cherish said...

I will tell you and only you my favorite book! Moonrakers Bride by ... I think you spell it Madeline brent ... or something like that ... teah some good book and I can't even spell her name!
However, it is a wonderful book and someday I will ahve it made into an amazing movie! Until then ... if you find the time ... enjoy!