Sunday, October 14, 2007

another internet addiction

i caved. peer pressure overpowered me: i have created...a blog. blame rhiannon nielsen mostly, but also a little bit of the blame can be shared with megan. must be a patterson woman thing. now i have to set up a schedule to balance my time between facebook and blog...ing? blogging. new verb to add to my vocabulary. anyway...here are a few of my thought tidbits to tantalize you.

  1. today in relief society, i was able to differentiate between the modern mormon women and fundamentalist mormon ladies in our ward, since the lesson was about woman's role in the world. megan and i came to the conclusion that we're going to become crazy cat ladies.
  2. the sauce that i ate over my rice for lunch would have been better with chicken rather than beef. but it was free. and i like the taste of free. so i made do.
  3. this whole "blogging" trend is really going to take away from my previous passion for reading thick and dull textbooks. tears were shed upon this realization, whether they were out of sadness or joy is yet to be determined.

3 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Amy you are awesome. Yeah I'm so glad that you have blog. I have so much fun when you and Megan come to visit. Love ya

Megan said...

sadness that we are going to fail school with these addictions. JOY!! cause we hate school. so so so much of the hate.

Julie said...

Wow. It has been my dream for YEARS to become a crazy cat lady after I graduate. We should combine forces.