Thursday, October 18, 2007

the tyranny is over!

i took my psychology midterm today. and now it is over. after studying for countless hours (seriously i tried to count and i couldn't), it's all over. whether or not i received a passing grade on this exam written by the devil is yet to be determined. but at this point, my level of caring is shockingly low. on a happier note, i was able to bond with several people in my class over the fact that none of us knew what we were talking about when it came to psychology! nothing brings people together like a common enemy, and today, that enemy was an essay exam.

on the other hand, i got 100% on my french essay! there you have it, i DO know some stuff.

1 comment:

Rhiannon said...

Way to go AMY! I hope that you can get some R&R. Have fun at the crap and go.