Saturday, March 19, 2011

also, i'm famous.

apparently BYU decided to pitch in for my birthday. their present was putting my face on a poster for the "choose to give" campaign and plastering it everywhere on campus. time to cross "being on a poster for a non-criminal reason" off of my life goals list. the thing is, i don't really know what to do when i pass by one of them. do i pretend like i don't see it? do i acknowledge that it is, in fact, me? being famous is really stressful guys, lemme tell ya.

5 comments:

maddmomma said...

Popular is the word....the poster is really cute! Hope you don't start receiving unwanted phone calls, though!

The Henrich Family said...

NICE! You should autograph them, Amy. That's what Frank thinks you should do :) congrats

Emily said...

Amy, you never fail to crack me up. :) Love this.

Mom said...

oh, my goodness...how awesome! That's MY poster child!!!

Sarah said...

darling posters! how did you get such a gig? are the royalties flowing in yet?

and you're going on a mission? so exciting!