Friday, December 24, 2010

the year mom screamed a lot.

scream #1: my mom thought that my brother wasn't going to be able to come home for christmas (he lives in missouri). since i got home about 2 weeks ago, she mentioned every day how sad she was that peter wasn't going to be here. little did she know, he already had a ticket bought and paid for.



scream #2: my dad surprised my mom with a cruise to hawaii this year, something she has been talking about (literally) for years.


my mom has an awesome scream. it's even better when she screams because she's so dang happy.

also, this really has nothing to do with my mom screaming, but watch my nephew jaxson totally freaking out. it is also awesome.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hawaii is an awesome vacation! They'll love it. I know I did.