Thursday, December 16, 2010

karma

being home for the holidays, i have the chance to revisit some old memories. since my mom is an excellent record-keeper, we have books and books of family photos. while working on a project, i came across these two pictures:
(sidenote: check out my dad's face.)

there are two conclusions that i draw from these photos.
1. obviously, i was starved for attention as a child and had to constantly act out to make my presence known.
2. someday, when i have kids and want to have a nice family picture, the family picture gods are going to punish me hardcore.

4 comments:

Tristan said...

Hahaha. That's awesome.

Julie said...

I thought those glasses only existed in the movies!

Sarah said...

I love that the 3 younger girls are all wearing "Units," or Units lookalikes. You were/are darling!

maddmomma said...

Loved seeing those pictures! Funny thing is, I don't remember you guys looking like that! Aren't you glad that hairstyles and fashion have changed?