Thursday, October 28, 2010

question

is it even possible to wake up and not be tired? to not crave more sleep as soon as your alarm goes off? i generally get a solid 7-8 hours of sleep a night, because i'm a vicious man-eating zombie if i get any less than that, but somehow, i still wake up feeling exhausted. and, i'm still tired and worn down during the day. what's up with that? do i have a chemical imbalance or something?


gem of the day, brought to me when we were doing career projects: "mademoiselle hansen, 'pokemon trainer' wasn't in the dictionary. what do i do?"

i had a couple of suggestions about what he could do, but i refrained from saying them out loud. i definitely said them in my head though, so i'm pretty sure i'm still in trouble in terms of my spiritual well-being.

4 comments:

Jody said...

could be your iron levels or thyroid..are you able to get blood drawn and checked. it happened to me, but i am still tired, but that's due to your super cute nephew and my crazy schedule.

Megan said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahah!!!!!!! oh my gosh!!! (more and more exclamation marks!!) now that is the gem of MY day. who is this kid and does he have real friends?

Emily said...

Amy, you KILL me. :)
And I'm right there with you- sleep is a constant craving. :)

Willim Willson said...

I'll tell you the problem. The problem is that you use an alarm clock. Just lie in your bed until your body naturally wants to get out. This may be difficult if you have a job, but it will fix your sleep problem.