Friday, August 29, 2008

yikes.

so mccain has chosen his VP-sarah palin, governor of alaska. definitely a bold move. i was hoping he'd go with romney, but i suppose he was trying to win back some of the female voting population snatched up by obama. anyway, i was reading an article about her on CNN and i must say...i'm not particularly impressed:

"As for the prospect of her being vice president, Palin told Kudlow that she could not answer the question of whether she wanted the job 'until somebody answers for me what is it exactly that the VP does every day. I’m used to being very productive and working real hard in an administration. We want to make sure that that VP slot would be a fruitful type of position, especially for Alaskans and for the things that we’re trying to accomplish up here.'"

really? "what is it exactly that the VP does every day"? reeeeeeeally? good one mccain. good one. also in the article, she was cited as being pro-capital punishment saying, "my goodness, hang 'em up." nice.

and please note that these are only my insignificant political opinions, not anything important. so if you're offended...well, get a life.

(if you want to read about the VP selection yourself, go to-> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25970882/from/ET/)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, so now that you've read the liberal press opinion of Palin, maybe you could find out the REAL story of Sarah Palin! (Just a little assignment if you're game!) I , too, was disappointed that Romney didn't get the nomination:(

Anonymous said...

OK, now that you've read the liberal press propaganda on Palin, find out what the REAL story on Palin is! I, too, was disappointed that Romney didn't get the nomination.

Anonymous said...

OK, now that you've listened to the liberal press propaganda on Palin, see if you can find out the REAL story on this lady governor! I, too, was disappointed that Romney didn't get the nomination; however, I don't think he's going to go away very far!

Rhiannon said...

I don't know how I feel about Palin. I saw her speech and she was quite witty but is wit really going to help succeed? I might like her if I read up on the whole election but I still don't like McCain now matter what.

Anonymous said...

After listening to her speech last Thursday night, I'm so impressed I'd like to vote for her for president. I definitely can see why McCain chose her, and I'm a Romney fan also.

Nathan & Cherish said...

Haha you crack me up! But .... I LOVE her! Jeez Amy could reading about republicans from liberal information! haha