Tuesday, August 26, 2008

what happens in vegas...

...is usually pretty sketchy.

so flashback to like 3 days ago. let me set the scene: me and my parents driving my car up to vegas. good scene, yeah? yeah. i departed my home in AZ to begin the journey up to provo for school, with a weekend stop in las vegas to go see THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA with my cousin julie.umm it was awesome. so good. did i say that it was so good? because it was SO good! i loved it. the beginning was amazing when the organ was like DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH! DUH DUH DUHHH! yada yada- i'm not gonna try to recreate the soundtrack with "duh duh duh's", but if you know the music you probably know exactly what i'm talking about. everyone did a really good job- voices and music were fabulous! i guess they spent like $40 million on the theatre that it was shown in, so that was pretty sweet. and raoul was hot. i'm definitely on team raoul.

after spending the rest of the weekend chilling with my uncle's family, my parents departed back to arizona and i braved the last part of the journey to provo all by myself- yeah, that's right. i'm a big girl now. so now i'm back in the bubble getting all settled back into my routine and savoring my last few days of summer.

1 comment:

Janalee said...

Hey I see aunt betty in the background of the second picture. Black sweater, b/w flowered dress. I hope you said hi