Tuesday, August 19, 2008

a little extra kick with my daily vitamin.

so i've been cleaning out my room getting all packed up and ready to go back to byu when i decide to sort of my giant bag of pills that i took to france (ibuprofen and vitamins, i'm not a junkie thanks). i put them in the bag for travel convenience and when i came back decided to keep them in the bag, for amy convenience. and thus they have sat on my desk for the past 3 months.

anyway, i decide that it's probably time to sort the ibuprofen from the vitamins. while i'm in the middle of this process, i notice something funny about my little pink vitamin pills. They have little green spots on them that weren't there when i left for france. so hey, good news! i've been taking moldy vitamins. yeah. somewhere between april and august, my healthy pills became not-so-healthy by becoming prime real estate for fungus.

basically, the point is, if i die in the next couple weeks, you know why. also, feel free to be really grossed out by this situation. because i reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally was. the end!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have been taking my moldy vitamins as well