Friday, February 15, 2008

awesomeness of today

1. i slept in and still finished writing my french paper in a matter of 20 minutes. yeaaah procrastination!
2. my french teacher brought our class truffles. smooth, creamy, wonderful truffles.
3. I GOT A VALENTINE'S DAY PACKAGE FROM MY MOM! i'm pretty sure i giggled uncontrollably the whole way back to my apartment. and she made me a scarf. :)
4. my birth certificate came in the mail so now i can get my passport turned in! yeaaaaaaaaaaah france!
5. i got a scholarship for spring term! now i don't have to pay tuition when i got to france.
6. adam (the boyfriend of megan) made me some grilled cheese. and it was delish.
7. IT'S A THREE DAY WEEKEND!

2 comments:

holli h. said...

awesome! I live for days like that!

Rhiannon said...

What a great day.