Sunday, August 4, 2013

THIS IS IMPORTANT

hi everyone that reads my blog around the world. some changes are going to be happening pretty soon around here. i'm going to have to become a real adult pretty soon, with a real job and stuff. this real job involves parents and 5th graders. i'm concerned that one day, said parents and 5th graders will read my blog and realize how actually incompetent i am and try to have me fired.

so, i'm making my blog private. i know, buzz kill.

what i'm saying is, if you want to keep reading my really hilarious and charming and intellectually stimulating blog, you're going to have to leave me your email address in the comments box so i can add you to an elite list of readers.

WHAT I'M SAYING IS ALL YOU PEOPLE THAT ANONYMOUSLY ENJOY MY BLOG BUT NEVER FESS UP AND LEAVE COMMENTS, THOSE DAYS ARE OVER!!!!! if and when you come to the correct conclusion that you cannot in fact live without my blog, i will gladly accept your declared readership with open arms.

i do hope you will leave your email. because seriously guys, i'm going to be teaching 5th grade IN FRENCH. this is going to be hilarious.

23 comments:

Unknown said...

Mr.Thomas.scott@gmail.com

Steve Cox said...

coxsteve@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

sewaggoner@yahoo.com

Hannabeth said...

I'm in! hbfranchino @ gmail . com

Nathan said...

nathantoaks@gmail.com Duh.

Unknown said...

you had better!

Anonymous said...

And now I'll go back to anonymously stalking from bed...

katherine.miller1030@gmail.com

Nichelle said...

nichelle.fiske@gmail.com :D

Unknown said...

You know we are your greatest fans!
paul.nancy07@gmail.com

holli h. said...

hollihale@gmail.com

better start locking down your social life. i don't want the public to find out about all your embarrassing shenanigans when i'm running your presidential campaign. AMY HANSEN 2016!

Christina said...

tina.verbena@gmail.com

heidib said...

Hnbomholt@Gmail.com

I admit it! I internet stalk you!

Ari said...

K, I admit, I secretly get a ton of enjoyment out of reading your blog. Plus, congrats on your job. I'm sure you'll be an awesome teacher :)

gtrgrl89@gmail.com

Linda M said...

Ok so I like to read your blog. I found it through a link on my aunts. posted by Erika Mish
Email is erikamish@gmail.com

Brooke said...

cannot. wait.

brooke.camit @ gmail.com

Dee said...

creativeheart@att.net

honest to blog said...

duh.

andiehansen@gmail.com

Karen said...

kz@byu.net I need a good laugh ;)

Unknown said...

yup. yup. yup.

connormckell@yahoo.com

jimchar@comcast.net said...

Please!!

jimchar@comcast.net

Briana said...

longwhitegloves@gmail.com

homemade by jill said...

Me too, me too! homemadebyjill@gmail.com.

Herenui said...

Hey hey hey...C'est fait!
Bisous