Tuesday, June 7, 2011

4:59 a.m.

i decided it was time to try and go to bed around 1 a.m. then i proceeded to lay in my bed until about 4:15. then i got pretty hungry and mad that i wasn't asleep. so then i ate some pasta and sat at my kitchen table for a half an hour, still mad about not being asleep but feeling good about not being hungry anymore.

oh, did i mention that i'm going on a mission in 22 days? i feel pretty great about that.

i have no idea what the crap is going on with pretty much everything else in my life, but at 4:59 a.m., it's not really having too much of an effect on me. actually, i don't think too much is currently having an effect on me considering i just spent the last half hour contentedly staring at my kitchen cupboards. when i finally do fall asleep, i'll probably wake up and delete this post, because i'm pretty sure it's worthless.

whatever. i'm going to tahiti.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

YAY!! I lOVE this! I leave in 22 days too!! See you in the MTC! (unless you are going to some other cool non-provo MTC)