Wednesday, September 17, 2008

rooney and flirting with idiocy

so do you ever have those weekends where at least once you're struck by the thought "OH MY GOSH I LOVE MY LIFE SO MUCH!" i have those sometimes. like this past weekend for example, when i got to go see ROONEY for $3 in provo. i know. three things you thought you would never see together in one sentence. i love rooney. it was such a good show, and that's saying something because i'm not really much of a concert person. i don't particularly like being covered in other people's sweat or being sardined into a screaming crowd, but surprisingly enough it was when i was sandwiched in the midst of all the chaos that my "OH MY GOSH I LOVE MY LIFE SO MUCH" thought struck me.
on another not so awesome note, i totally fell down the stairs on sunday. concrete stairs. concrete stairs leading to two apartments full of people with their doors wide open. basically what i'm saying is that at least 20 people witnessed me in a jumbled heap at the bottom. who's an idiot? oh right. me. but look at the sweet battle wound i got from my fight with the stairs:
and there's a rather large bump to go along with that pretty array of colors.

No comments: