Friday, September 5, 2008

encarNACioooooon!

so i found a new profession: luchador.
here we are, training.
oorrrrr maybe i'll be a rockette.
orrrr maybe i'll just be awesome all the time.
on another note, i survived the first week of school. and you know what? it was really good. none of my classes make me want to shoot myself in the face, but then again it's only the first week. i basically want to be my french teacher. she just became my new hero. and my creative writing class is going to be intense. this is more or less a direct quote from the first day: "i'm going to hurt your feelings in this class. i'm going to rip your writing apart. you're not going to like me. but i do it because i love you." and even though i kind of wanted to pee my pants (in a oh-my-gosh-this-guy-freaks-me-out way), i'm excited about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy reading your blog, you're a funny gal. I almost wet myself reading about your writing teacher... but after giving birth to 4 beautiful children I have great bladder control. so what I am saying is, you're a great writer and just have a kid or two this semester and you'll for sure make it...

The Henrich Family said...

AMY, I'm so glad to see someone else in the family is a fan of Nacho. LOVE the masks...did you guys make them? Buy them somewhere? They are super cool. My boys would dig them.