Saturday, February 20, 2010

me-ow

so a couple weeks ago, facebook was taken over by "doppelganger" fever. this basically consisted of people finding celebrities that they "looked" like (but in many cases i would just laugh and say "yeah you WISH you looked like that person..." because i am a mean person). i've never really been told that i looked like anyone famous (except for one guy who once told me i looked like angelica houston from the adams family. which really warmed my heart and boosted my self-esteem), so i didn't go off in search for my celebrity doppelganger.

but then, one day, the bishop from my ward last year (who yes, has a facebook) posted a picture on my wall saying this:
"While watching reruns of The Time Tunnel, I found your doppleganger: Lee Meriwether - AKA Catwoman."
and then posted this picture:


i think it's mostly in the eyes, but this could possibly be what i look like in...maybe 10 years? which of course got me thinkin...

this is pretty much me in like...40 years. i showed the picture to matthew, saying that this was probably what i was going to look like when i was old, and this was his reply:
"amy, i'm not going to be able to afford plastic surgery."



eh?

4 comments:

Mom said...

OK, Amy, you just go right over to that man friend of yours and tell him that was soooooooo mean!Furthermore, statements like that will definitely lose him points in my little book...(as if I had one!),but don't tell him that part!) And besides that, you will be totally beautiful to me 4evr and evr....even when you are 70 and I'm watching you from heaven!

Unknown said...

so my favorite thing about your blog is reading mom's comments. i love you nance!!! to the point- when i scrolled down and saw the first pic i almost died. your old bish totally nailed it. to the point it scared me a little! MEEEE-OWW!!!

holli h. said...

It's you!!!

Chitney said...

HAHA Ya i really thought that was you! I'm glad bishop gassman found your twin!