Wednesday, June 17, 2009

karate (hair) CHOP!

so i've decided to cut my hair. and when i say i've decided that means i'm mostly sure i'm going to cut it but i'm still toying with the final decision. like if regis philbin were to ask me "is that your final answer?" i would hesitate. which means i'm open to suggestions.

ok aside from the fact that this is nicole richie and she may or may not be the mother of all harlots, i like her hair. and it's not too terribly short, so i think it would be a good transition from long to shortish.

cast your votes people. the fate of my hair rests in your hands. actually it doesn't, but i'd like to get some input and make you feel important.

5 comments:

Whitney Smith said...

Okay, so I'm all over the bangs and the layers, but I think you could actually go a tad longer, no? Maybe brushing your shoulders a bit more. Oooh I can just picture your shiny brown locks this length!

Okay so my official vote is: YES YES YES.

p.s. I really love "strawberry swing" :D

Brooke said...

I vote yes. I think it's a good length...but personally would never go any shorter. You should check out reese witherspoon photos because I think you have similar facial features to her and she looks dang good with bangs too (so a definite YES! to the bangs)...but her hair's a tad longa.

Janalee said...

it would help if you did your own picture at the same angle so we could really and truly compare and contrast. and tell you look prettier and you'd be a better queen of harlots than her if you'd only try.

Megan said...

i agree with all. especially janalee. short but a little tad longer than the picture.

Mom said...

Well, my advice doesn't really count since I think you look fab no matter what length your hair is because I'm the mommy and mommies always think their daughters are beauteous no matter what! And You Are! (But aside from that, I think it would look great on you!) So post pics after the cut and style...