Saturday, December 6, 2008

tea for two

so when i was blog stalking my friend holli who's currently studying abroad in london, i saw that she had a tea party at a tea house there. and then inspiration struck, and whitney and i decided to have a tea party. here's how the conversation pretty much went:

amy: "i want to have a tea party."
whitney: "ok. who should we invite?"
amy: "we don't have friends."

(ok, so we do have friends. but most of them were working or concerting or doing something legitimately social.)

the point is: we had a tea party, and we liked it. you can mock all you want, but i know deep down inside you're thinking, "man...i want to have a tea party too."
the party.
(ok so we used hot chocolate instead of tea. because we like the word of wisdom.)
the partyers.
the partying.

3 comments:

holli h. said...

haha! You guys crack me up!!! I'm flattered that my post inspired this. Will we have more tea parties when I come back?!?

Janalee said...

looks like you took great care with the graham crackers and fruit plate. very classy.

Dan and Louise said...

You're right. I want to have a tea party now... Very cute!