Monday, December 15, 2008

love her, hate her, say what you want about her...

so i love britney spears. blame it on my 90's upbringing. i don't necessarily love her as a person, because she's a crazy, but man she peddles some good tunes. i've been pining after her new cd ever since it came out and today (oh glorious day!) my roommate heather brought it home. i shouted with glee, "it's a christmas miracle!"
ok so i didn't really, but i wanted to.
"circus" is just the thing to get me through finals with a smile on my face and a spring in my step.

4 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Are you suppose to be flipping me off?
Have fun in AZ. When you get back Megs, You and I need to hang out.

Anonymous said...

yes.
and yes!

Anonymous said...

Well, I never would have suspected you as a fan of the Britt... that really changes everything I had thought about you.

But I will say that I still like you AND your blog very much. :)

Brooke said...

BAH! You got it too! I love love love love love this album. Sorry, slightly creepy that I'm blog stalking you (and like everyone else) at work. But I'm just THAT bored!