Saturday, November 15, 2008

bleedin' blue in black 'n white.


funny story: we went to the home opener BYU basketball game last night. we watched through the first period (which seemed ridiculously long to me), then sat through the break between the first and the second period (which also seemed ridiculously long to me), and then the second period happened (which continued along the trend of being ridiculously long!). then at what i thought was half time, everyone was like "ok are we ready to go?" and seeing as how i was freaking hungry (and to be honest, pretty bored) i jumped at the chance to get the heck out of there because i wanted a burrito. i was surprised that everyone wanted to leave the game early...little did i know the game was over. and i'm an idiot. because i had no idea that college basketball games were only 2 periods rather than 4 quarters. how foolish of me.

3 comments:

holli h. said...

jeez. Get with it amy! You've got to to in it to win it. I don't know what that means, but it is true. I'm also going to Paris in two days.

Sarah said...

gorgeous women you are. basketball skills or not.

Chitney said...

I love college Basketball!!