Saturday, November 8, 2008

belated boo

so these are pictures from halloween last weekend...i'm getting behind in my blogging. it was a good night filled with party hopping and merriment. i forgot how much i lovvvve halloween since last year it was spent writing a paper. i made sure to clear my night this year so i could maximize the fun-having. please take note: i have a utility belt and pleather-like leggings. and let me just say...i wish i could wear those shiny leggings every day of my life. because they are freaking fabulous.

cavewoman, catwoman, and rainbow brite!
i coincidentally found a batman to pose with. i think it was meant to be.party!

2 comments:

holli h. said...

tell your friend her rainbow bright costume is freaki awesome!!!!

Anonymous said...

THAT BATMAN IS A FRAUD!! I have never seen a batman with brown tennies underneath! + he's too JOLLY! I don't think it was meant to be...

and ask Holli what "Freaki" awesome is...

or is that a quote from White Goodman?