Wednesday, July 2, 2008

boredom.

Joys:
1. accomplishing hard things.
2. riding my yellow bike around my deserted neighborhood at sunset and then swinging on the swings. by myself. i'm nerdy and anti-social.
3. music. i just like it.

FEARS:
1. people.

2. failure.

3. marriage.

GOALS:

1. write my stupid research paper by july 31st. it may just be the death of me.

2. manage my time more wisely.

3. think up some other worthwhile goals in my vapid life.

Obessions::

1. chapstick.
2. chipotle.
3. facebook.


Facts:

1. i never answer my cell phone for two reasons: 1. i get terrible service and the call would get dropped within 7 seconds anyway, 2. i like to listen to the voicemail and then call them back. that way i'm not surprised.

2. i don't like surprises.

3. i become involuntarily (mostly) violent when people touch my feet.

1 comment:

holli h. said...

you know yourself pretty well! And I'm happy that you are finally able to have chipotle. I was so sad when we couldn't go for your b-day!