Monday, November 5, 2012

october 22, 2012


hey everyonnnnnne,

we just had a very long pday. with a lot of driving. and errands. and hotness. (as in the temperature outside, not a reflection of my personal appearance, rest assured.) but i'm pretty excited because this lady told me that she would make me a tahitian dress so i got to pick out some fabric today. weeeeeeee! 

guys. this week. was hard. really really hard. honestly my brain is just kind of fried so i don't really have a lot to say. mostly i think it was just one giant test of my patience. i'm still waiting to get my grade back, so we'll see how that goes. our investigators are alright--we had to drop one this week because she told us she didn't want the lessons anymore (ouch). but we had a lot of our investigators come to church for the first time this past sunday, which was definitely a plus. 

there were little rays of hope throughout the week though--we had a really good stake activity and a bunch of our investigators came. it was polynesian day with a bunch of traditional activities like breaking coconuts with rocks and kayaking. (too bad we had to watch from the beach...). then on sunday we had a musical fireside and it went really well. i even sang (not by myself)! 

mostly this week i'm just grateful for prayer. that i can just pray all the time in my heart, and that i don't have to worry about using up my minutes. prayer was what got me through this week. here's hoping that this next week will be brighter! gotta get going because the lady who is taking us home is waiting for us. sorry for the downer email, but know that i love you!!

love,
soeur hansen