Tuesday, April 27, 2010

when did i get this old?

i literally just giggled joyfully while opening my new package of tupperware to use. what the heck is that? am i really old enough to be getting that excited about the prospect of having new tupperware with matching lids? i have a serious pet peeve involving not being able to find the lid that goes to my tupperware. and there you are again--am i really old enough to have pet peeves about tupperware? seriously. when did this happen.

it's just so...beautiful.

2 comments:

emilymcb said...

My teacher passed this ad out last semester in class. I think you might enjoy it. Haha:
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/87/243440783_f65b0d67b3.jpg

Brooke said...

Amy, I'm glad we share this one. I got snapware tupperware for christmas and had the same reaction. what the crap. Oh and it gets better. My mom just got me matching pyrex serving bowls. I may or may not have peed my pants in excitement.