Thursday, March 4, 2010

dear utah

you are evil. this morning, when it was sunny and beautiful, and i ran out of the house late thinking i would be fine with my light sweater, you were laughing sadistically, weren't you?

well, i wasn't laughing when you decided to take off your thin mask of sunshine and reveal your true evil rain, then hail, then blizzard self as i walked to my class across campus in my light sweater.

i have a few choice words for you, utah. but i won't write them here, because my mom reads this blog.

without any vestige or semblance of love whatsoever,
amy

p.s. zion is in missouri, sucker. you're just a wannabe.

3 comments:

grace louise said...

A simple Amen will suffice me here.

Megan said...

bahaha!! zion is in missouri. best comeback to utah ever.

boo utah forever.

Mom said...

Now, now...calm down and remember, forgiveness is divine. Even mother nature gets fooled once in a while...it probably wasn't her fault at all!