Tuesday, August 11, 2009

evasion tactics

i KNOW, i know i already posted once today about something totally useless and unimportant. but i'm avoiding studying for my finals, so i'm going to post something else just as useless and unimportant: i'm in love.

Love, Exhibit A: Onitsuka Tiger sneakers. Simultaneously really ugly and really cool. I feel like they would bring me a little happiness every time I looked down at my feet.


Love, Exhibit B: Over-the-knee boots with a fold-down option. What's not to love?


tortured sigh...

4 comments:

Janalee said...

I must have those sneakers too! they make ME happy. the boots I can leave.

Brooke said...

where are those boots from?! please please do share. I am looking for the perfect fall boots and those may just make the cut...

Megan said...

did you buy those or just looking? where did you find them?

Anonymous said...

just looking. i found the boots on piperlime.com and the sneakers i've had my eye on for a while.